BlueTree is a Norwegian technology company with a life cycle approach that drives customer experiences, quality and end-user adoption.
BlueTree carries out projects all the way from strategy development to implementation of digital transformation. The projects are carried out as total projects or sub-projects, with or without a mandate to run the projects.
For a number of years, the company has carried out network projects for large Enterprise companies and socially critical companies, in the Nordics and abroad.
Best practice throughout the project life cycle
BlueTree delivers solutions that help businesses achieve their goals. The company understands that each industry / vertical and business has its unique challenges. For this, BlueTree offers expertise in designing practical solutions for the situation, which helps companies to be able to focus on the core business.
The company bases all solutions on validated designs and best practices, and fine-tunes these to suit the business needs of the individual company. By focusing on the individual companies business needs, BlueTree can help develop a network design that allows your business to grow and develop. By having a design built with stability, security and scalability in focus, your company can focus on its core business.
BlueTree assists or runs projects for its customers who want to move or upgrade networks, and change provider(s), without causing inaccessibility to business-critical infrastructure. And at the same time, keep project costs under control.
The company offers tailor-made solutions for any industry / vertical, built with both classic and programmable networks.
BlueTree offers to carry out projects powered by automation, DevNet and NetDevOps. Project automation means that delivery is streamlined through writing applications and developing integrations with network products, platforms and APIs. The purpose is to improve network administration by breaking down silos, increasing automation and reducing manual labor.
The aim of the practice is to reduce manual changes in the network infrastructure, which is considered costly and high risk for errors. With network automation, BlueTree builds networks with in-house developed tools, so that the workflow in the network becomes more flexible. Network automation includes automating the administration, configuration, testing, and deployment of virtual and physical devices on a network.
Some of the benefits of network automation include faster service initiation, wireless management, full application visibility, and reduced human error.
Continuous life cycle design
Networks are more than devices in the infrastructure until they go EoX (End of Life / Support). Replacing defective devices as the service life dictates, and you are ready to operate again, only works in very static environments. This procedure will not work in an Enterprise environment.
To structure project design and network maintenance, BlueTree performs lifecycle design. Life Cycle design includes a series of best practices, processes and methods, to ensure that all quality requirements are met throughout the life cycle, as described below.
- Preparation: establishing organizational requirements, developing a network strategy and proposing a conceptual architecture (HLD), which identifies technologies that can best support the architecture.
- Planning: identify initial network requirements based on goals, facilities, user needs, and more. The planning phase involves characterizing locations and assessing existing networks, as well as performing a gap analysis to determine whether existing system infrastructure, locations and operating environment can support the proposed solution.
- Design: The first requirements that were derived in the planning phase, drive the activities of the network architects. The Network Design Specification is a detailed design (LLD) that meets current business and technical requirements, and includes specifications to support availability, reliability, security, scalability, and performance.
- Implementation: The network is now being built, or more components are being incorporated according to the design specifications, with the aim of integrating devices without disrupting the existing network, or creating vulnerabilities.
- Operation: Operation is the latest test of the appropriateness of the design. The operational phase involves maintaining network health through day-to-day operations, including maintaining high availability and reducing costs. Error detection, correction and performance monitoring take place in daily operation and provide the first data for the optimization phase.
- Optimization: Involves proactive management of the network. The goal of proactive management is to identify and solve problems before they affect the organization. Reactive troubleshooting and correction is necessary when proactive management can not predict and reduce errors. In the process, the optimization phase can reveal the need for re-design.
- Adoption: At this stage, customers benefit from the technology and use the various features and characteristics available in the solution. Some of the key actions include identifying the specific barriers that prevent technology adoption, leveraging product telemetry and user insights, leveraging existing Use Cases as examples to increase user adoption, and communicating results across the organization.
Other project services
Assistance in creating platforms that facilitate digitization and transformation, often where the goal is to unite, simplify and standardize. Preparations of networks and infrastructures.
Highly certified architects, product owners, network and systems engineers, as well as infrastructure and system developers. One of Norway's highest certified companies at the individual level.