BlueTree achieves Cisco IoT authorization
av BlueTree Team, den 21.02.20 15:16
BlueTree achieves the prestigous Cisco IoT Authorization Partner certification as one of the first companies in Norway
According to Cisco, 500 billion devices are expected to be connected to the Internet by 2030. Each device includes sensors that collect data, interact with the environment, and communicate over a network.
Cisco offers a comprehensive suite of IoT solutions that work together to help customers in a variety of industries connect things securely, analyze data dynamically, and deliver business value.
- Implement a simple, secure, and scalable end-to-end IoT solution based on architectures and open standards that integrate with third-party and legacy equipment.
- Automate the service lifecycle by providing real-time visibility, control, and actionable insights.
- Automate the process of connecting devices over a global network of the top service providers.
- Deliver scalable, end-to-end threat protection and simplified compliance from fog to cloud.
- IoT Networking
- Kinetic Gateway Management Module (GMM)
- Extended Enterprise Use Case
- Remote/Mobile Assets Use Case
Get in touch if you like to hear more about the BlueTree IoT offerings, and how we can help you to utilize all the opportunities in the IoT landscape.